A Senior Interior Architect OR Lead Interior Designer with 10 years+ experience is required for a medium sized award winning architectural practice in Dublin.
The ideal Interior Designer will have a minimum of 10 years’ post graduate industry experience and have proven success leading a team and managing medium – largescale interior projects mainly across retail, commercial and workplace design.
Managing a team of Designers and Interior Technicians, the ideal Interior Architect must have previous experience delivering projects to budget and timescales, managing resources and ensuring client satisfaction.
Proficiency in BIM – Revit is essential to be considered.
- Qualification in Architecture, Interior Design or Interior Architecture or similar
- Preferably 10 years’ industry experience within an architectural practice or design office
- Strong experience in commercial, retail or workplace design is essential
- High level of IT proficiency including good Revit skills is essential
- Strong design skills and flair
- Previous success leading and mentoring a team
- Strong client liaison skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Previous experience producing and delivering tenders is advantageous, but not essential
- Some industry experience in essential in Ireland to be considered
- €Neg. depending on experience
- Attractive package on offer
If you are a Senior Level Interior Architect, Interior Technician or Interior Designer looking for a career move and you are interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details. All conversations are fully confidential.