Highways Engineer currently required to join a highly respected engineering consultancy. This exciting opportunity has arisen due to ongoing success in winning new and prestigious projects in Ireland and Europe. Fantastic opportunities have arisen for career focused Engineers to join their Dublin office.
Projects: This company has a diverse project portfolio which covers infrastructure, transportation, mixed use, residential, retail, healthcare, educational, pharmaceutical, industrial, power and commercial developments.
Role: The Highways Engineer will report to the Director and will be involved in the design at every stage of the project lifecycle, from the initial project briefing through design, construction and final sign off. The successful Civil Engineer will work closely with Clients, Contractors and Design Team members.
Reward: This firm offers excellent career development, award winning projects and a fantastic remuneration package. Above all this company is a fantastic place to work. Employees are highly valued and rewarded. The ideal Highways Engineer should be looking to further their career, within this long-established consultancy.
- Must hold a recognised Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Must be Chartered
- The successful Civil Engineer / Highways Engineer must have a minimum of 10 years’ post graduate experience working in the design and management of highways projects within a consultancy environment.
- Technically excellent with in-depth knowledge of relevant standards and regulations.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience + extensive benefits.
- Annual Bonus
- Group discount on Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Paid membership fees for two professional institutes
- Transport to work scheme
- Ongoing CPD
- Lovely offices
- A wonderful place to work
If you are a Civil Engineer / Highways Engineer looking for your next career move, please email your CV or call Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion.