Senior Estimator required for one of Ireland’s top tier Main Building Contractor’s reporting to a company director.
The role will involve:
- Preparation of sub-contractor and supplier enquiries and contract documents
- Liaising with clients, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Liaising with engineering design team members and civil works estimators
- Attending pre and post tender meetings
- Procurement and purchasing
- Sub-contractor tender evaluations
- Assessment of sub-contractor claims and valuations,
- Preparation of interim valuations and final accounts of financial reports
- Site visits and meetings
- 10+ years’ experience working with main contractors.
- Proven track record of manging building projects valued above €10 million.
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Quantity Surveying or Construction related degree essential
- Excellent time management skills and must be able to complete projects before deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Basic salary circa €110K+
- Benefits package worth approx €20K+