Senior Engineer required for a winning Main Building Contractor to work on a large-scale apartment project in North County Dublin. This is a permanent role with a long-established Main Building Contractor and the project that the successful Senior Site Engineer will work on is about 3 years in duration. This would be the ideal role for the Senior Site Engineer who would like to take a role on a long-term project on the North Side.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Engineering Building Projects
- Strong setting out experience
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Strong IT skills and familiar with relevant software packages
- Strong communication skills
- Good at managing a team
- Strong career development opportunities
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Travel allowance / company vehicle
- Annual bonus
- Great benefits package
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.