Senior Engineer required for leading Main Building Contractor to work on building projects based in Dublin 6. The ideal candidate will have strong setting-out experience and can manage a team of Junior Engineers as well. This contractor has a great reputation in the industry and has demonstrated strong loyalty to their staff during the recession. This is the ideal role for the experienced Site Engineer in a large company who wants to take the next step in their career.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Engineering Building Projects
- Strong setting out experience
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Strong IT skills and familiar with relevant software packages
- Strong communication skills
- Good at managing a team
- Continuing Professional Development Training
- Strong career development opportunities
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Travel allowance / company vehicle
- Annual bonus
- Great benefits package
If you are a Senior Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.