Senior Electrical Engineer currently required to join an award winning multidiscipline Engineering Consultancy in their Dublin office. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer eager to take the next step in their career.
The successful Senior Electrical Engineer will be involved on multiple projects in the commercial, educational, biopharmaceutical, digital space, medical devices, waste treatment and food and drink sectors. You will report directly to Director of Electrical Engineering and you will be responsible for preparing technical reports, design, working closely with clients, design teams and contractors and project management.
- Preparation of electrical & instrumentation scope documents for tendering purposes.
- Review of scope documents and tender documents prepared by an Engineering Consultancy.
- Walkdown of electrical/instrumentation installation.
- Marking up of electrical documents/drawings including single line diagrams, motor control schematics, MCB schedules and instrument loop diagrams.
- Review of Risk Assessments, Method Statements.
- Issuing/authorising permits to work. Ensuring contractors safety.
- Managing and reporting on schedule/cost/quality and tender document preparation review and approval.
- Must have an Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Electrical Engineer with 4 years’ post-graduate experience in the design and management of electrical engineering projects.
- Must have at least 1 – 2 years’ design experience working on Pharma and Data Centre projects.
- Must have worked in an engineering consultancy in Ireland in the last 2 years.
- Experience working closely with clients.
- Be an experienced team leader and mentor.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary €60k – €65k
- Excellent benefits.
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Senior Electrical Engineer considering a career move, send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience based in Dublin.