Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer with 5 – 10 years’ experience seeking a new opportunity. This role will suit a Civil & Structural Engineer who would like to join an established medium sized consultancy who is growing their Dublin office due to a large increase in workload.
Project: The successful Engineer will be the Lead Structural Engineer on a €50 million commercial development in Dublin city. In addition, you will work on a range of other commercial, student accommodation, airport and healthcare projects. You will report to the Director in charge and will be responsible for leading a small team.
Company: This is a great opportunity for a motivated Engineer who is keen to join a company as it expands. They are working on very interesting and prestigious projects. Their office environment is informal and the team are very friendly.
- Degree in civil or structural engineering
- 5 – 10 years post graduate experience in the structural engineering design
- Civil engineering experience will offer an advantage but this is not essential
- Ability to design and deliver structural engineering solutions on a range of projects
- Strong analytical knowledge and understanding of engineering principles
- Proven experience of undertaking steel and concrete design to Eurocodes
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills, with a proven ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills essential, both written and verbal
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary commensurate with the candidate’s experience circa €55,000 – €65,000
- Excellent location close to the M50
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Civil & Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.