Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer with 5 – 10 years’+ experience required to join an award winning, international Engineering consultancy in Dublin. This company has been steadily growing their practice and due to an increase in workload they are now seeking to recruit a new addition to their team.
Role: Our client is seeking to recruit a talented Senior Civil Engineer to work on the design and management of infrastructure for residential and commercial projects in Ireland and overseas. The successful applicant will work closely with clients and will be responsible for several prestigious projects. Project portfolio includes healthcare, education, commercial, mixed use, residential, leisure, hotels and industrial.
Benefits: Very flexible working hours. Great location. Excellent career development & certified CPD, award winning projects and a fantastic remuneration package. This company has a fantastic reputation and employees are highly respected and rewarded.
- Honours degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- The successful a Civil Engineer should have 5 to 10 years’+ post graduate experience in the design of civil engineering / civil infrastructure for a range of projects.
- The suitable applicant should have worked in a consultancy environment.
- The ideal Civil Engineer should be Chartered or eager to achieve Chartered status.
- Be familiar with the planning process
- Should possess good communication skills and be capable of leading projects and working with clients.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent Salary commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience (circa €50,000 – €65,000)
- Paid membership fees for two professional institutes
- Group Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Travel to work scheme
- Mobile phone
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.