Senior Civil Engineer / Water Services Engineer with 15 years’ experience required to join a leading civil engineering engineering consultancy in Cork. The successful Civil Engineer will lead a team and will work on a range of projects including stormwater, foul and wastewater treatment plants.
- Must have an honours degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Must be Chartered
- The successful Senior Civil Engineer must have a minimum of 15 years’+ post graduate experience working in the design and management of water / wastewater / civil infrastructure engineering projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven track record working closely with Clients.
- Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent Salary circa €60,000 – €75,000++ commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience
- Excellent benefits package – full details available on application.
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.