Our client is one of Ireland’s leading engineering consultancies with a large portfolio of work providing their services to the private and public sector. They are seeking to recruit for a Senior Civil Engineer to join either their Dublin or Cork office. This role offers an exciting opportunity to develop your career whilst working on the design and management of a range of landmark civil engineering projects.
The post will suit candidates with ideally a minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience keen to apply their professional skills and experience in a busy and dynamic environmental, civil and structural engineering practice. The successful candidate will be joining a growing team within an established company and will have the opportunity to acquire a vast range of skills and experience with support from mentors across several disciplines.
- Degree qualified Civil Engineer with 5 – 10 years’ post-graduate experience.
- Chartered Engineer.
- Experienced across a broad range of civil engineering projects such as design of site development works, earthworks, underground drainage and utility works, landfill design and waste management facilities.
- Experienced in managing large scale projects, including liaison with clients and contractors.
- Checking and Approval of project documentation, designs, drawings and calculations.
- Preparation of tender documents, tender assessments and contract administration.
- Continually use own initiative and knowledge to support the team in resolving complex problems.
- Manage a project design team and controlling individual team members’ responsibilities.
- Continuous and accurate management of project finances.
- Should be a high-energy professional with excellent communication, organisation, analytical and report writing skills.
- Ability to manage several priorities at once will be required as will a high level of commitment to success.
- Full clean Drivers Licence.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent salary and benefits package upon application
- Broad range of projects.
- In house canteen
- Death & Disability Scheme
- Payment of 2 Professional Memberships
- Medical Benefit
- 24 day’s leave
- Social club
- Free Parking
- CPD and excellent career progression
- Flexible working hours
If you are a Civil Engineer and feel you meet the requirements, please email your CV or call Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion.