Exciting opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer / Water Services Engineer to become an Associate with one of Ireland’s leading Civil and Structural Engineering consultancies in their Dublin office. This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Technically Excellent Engineer ready to take the next step in their career. This company offers a unique blend of projects across a variety of sectors. The successful Senior Engineer / Associate will work on range of water / wastewater / infrastructure projects.
- Managing a team and design and delivery of a range of water / wastewater / infrastructure projects
- Management of relationships with existing clients and new business development.
- You will have responsibility for the delivery of Water, Wastewater, Drainage and Flood Risk Assessment / Management projects, Utilities and Infrastructure projects.
- Management of projects within time, cost and quality constraints and standards.
- Preparation / review of tender submissions.
- Must have an honours degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Ideally should be Chartered or working towards Chartered status
- The successful Senior Civil Engineer must have a minimum of 8 years’+ post graduate experience working in the design and management of water / wastewater / infrastructure engineering projects.
- Strong business acumen and a proven ability to manage client relationships.
- Strong technical skills
- Ideally have experience working closely with Clients and Design Teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €60,000 – €70,000 commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience.
- Free parking
- Mileage expenses
- Shower facilities
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Senior Water Services Engineer / Civil Engineer looking for your next career move please call or email your CV to Caroline Herlihy. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.