Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer / Associate with 10 – 15 years’ experience to join one of Ireland’s leading civil and structural engineering consultancies based in Dublin. The successful Senior Civil Engineer will report directly to the MD and will lead a team whilst taking responsibility for the design and management of civil infrastructure project’s. You will be required to provide leadership and build and maintain the existing team. This firm offers excellent career development, award winning projects and a fantastic remuneration package.
Projects: A range of hotels, commercial, residential, retail and major infrastructure associated with development projects across Ireland. Clients include Developers, Commercial Enterprises and Semi-State Bodies. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer eager to progress their career to Associate level. For further information about this role please call Caroline Herlihy for a confidential conversation.
- Applicants must hold a recognised degree in civil engineering or equivalent.
- Applicants must have between 10 -15 years’ relevant civil engineering experience working within engineering consultancies.
- Must have experience working on Civil engineering / Infrastructure projects in Ireland or the UK
- Should be Chartered or ambitious to become Chartered.
- Proven experience in delivery of consultancy services and contract management
- Proven ability to manage teams.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent Salary circa €65,000 – 70,000, commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience + excellent benefits.
- Paid Family Healthcare
- No bonus
- 20 days leave
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion.