Senior Civil Engineer with 5 – 9 years’ experience required to join a multidiscipline engineering consultancy in Dublin. The successful Senior Civil Engineer will work on a range of civil engineering infrastructure works for a range of development projects ranging in size and complexity across Ireland.
- €100 million Retail development
- €150 million Commercial development
- Two major office redevelopment sites in Dublin 2 (early planning stages, potential €120m)
- 300+ Student Accommodation scheme in Dublin
- Large new 1000 pupil secondary schools x 2 and a large primary school
- Several SDZ projects – several thousand apartments, houses and associated facilities.
- 3000+ residential units plus all associated facilities
- Harbour works
- €70 million Retail project
Senior Civil Engineers will be responsible for running projects under the guidance of an Associate Director. Working as part of a 5 or 6 person team which will have responsibility for 8 or 10 projects, bringing them from planning through scheme design, detail design, and construction. Will include opportunities for construction monitoring of the works on site. Ideally you will have some experience in some of the following areas (traffic assessment, road design, parking and access, pedestrian and cyclist facility planning and design, drainage design including pipe networks, pumping stations, SuDS implementation, water supply networks, flood risk assessment).
- Degree in Civil engineering or equivalent.
- The successful Senior Engineer will need 5 – 9 years + post graduate experience in civil design.
- The ideal candidate should be Chartered with Engineers Ireland
- Good report writing and presentation skills, good communication skills, team working – most of our projects involve working with architects, planners, project managers and others, as well as our in-house structural, M&E and PSDP teams.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent Salary (circa €50,000 – €65,000+) commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience benefits
- Excellent benefits package – full details available on application.
- Annual Bonus
- Paid Health Insurance
- Life Assurance & Permanent Health Insurance
- Paid membership fees to two professional institutes
- Great location
- Excellent CPD
If you are a Senior Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.