Senior Associate / Senior Civil Engineer with water experience currently required to join an award winning multidiscipline engineering consultancy in their Dublin office. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineer eager to take the next step in their career.
Company: Multi-disciplinary Consulting Engineering practice employing over 100 employees. The practice provides Civil and Structural Engineering Services from a number of offices across Ireland and the UK. Clients include both the public and private sectors of Civil Engineering Infrastructure, Water Services, Residential Development, Private Commercial Development, Education and Health.
Role: Senior Associate with responsibility for leading and developing the Water Engineering Team.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Must be Chartered with Engineers Ireland
- The successful Senior Civil Engineer should have a minimum of 15 years’ post graduate experience in the design and management of water services projects
- Must have extensive experience working with Irish Water
- Added advantage to have worked in partnership with Contractors on water related projects.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have worked in Ireland on Irish Water projects in the last few years.
- Excellent Basic Salary circa €75K – €80K basic commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience
- Full benefits package negotiable but main benefits as follows;
- 25 days leave
- Free parking
- Mileage at civil service rates & expenses
- Travel to work scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Senior Civil Engineer considering a career move, please send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.