Civil Engineer with water / wastewater experience currently required to join an award winning multidiscipline engineering consultancy in their Dublin office. This multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy employs over 100 employees. The practice provides Civil and Structural Engineering Services from a number of offices across Ireland and the UK. Clients include both the public and private sectors of Civil Engineering Infrastructure, Water Services, Residential Development, Private Commercial Development, Education and Health.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- The successful Senior Civil Engineer should have a minimum of 4 years’+ post graduate experience in the design of water / wastewater services projects
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent Basic Salary circa €45K – €50K+ basic commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience
- Full benefits package negotiable but main benefits as follows;
- 25 days leave
- Free parking
- Mileage at civil service rates & expenses
- Travel to work scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.