A design led architectural practice with a state of the art office in the heart of Dublin is seeking an experienced Job Runner to assist the Lead Project Architect on a large-scale development in Dublin. They have a wide-ranging project portfolio some of which include: retail, leisure, office, residential and educational developments both in Ireland and abroad.
The ideal candidate will be a Senior Architectural Technologist with over 10 years industry experience and proven success managing and co-ordinating projects through to completion on site. In addition, strong communication skills to lead both external and internal teams and good site experience are important.
- Senior Architectural Technologist with 10 years’ experience
- Strong site experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to co-ordinate with client’s, design teams and other stakeholders
- Proven success taking projects from inception to completion in Ireland
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or Revit essential
- Strong technical understanding and working knowledge of industry regulations
- Experience working as part of an overall framework and following systems and standards
- Project experience across retail, commercial and / or fit-out developments is desired
- Dublin city centre
- €Negotiable depending on experience
If you are an experienced Senior Architectural Technologist with recent architectural experience and interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details. All conversations are fully confidential.