A Senior Architectural Technologist with previous experience running projects and managing junior level Technologists is required by a medium sized Architectural practice in Dublin city centre. This long-established practice has a wide project portfolio which includes a range of retail, medium/large-scale residential and mixed-use developments, offices, hotels and various other commercial projects.
The successful Architectural Technologist will work closely with the Director and be involved in residential and commercial developments, taking them from tender stage through to construction stage. Previous Job Running experience in Ireland is essential to be considered.
They are a growing office with over 50 staff ideally located close to all modes of public transport in Dublin city.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- Minimum of 10 years’ post graduate Architectural experience
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD desired, but not essential
- Full knowledge and understanding of current Irish Building Regulations
- Project experience should include a range of residential, retail or commercial projects
- Proven experience taking a project from inception through to completion
- Excellent client liaison skills
- Experience leading junior team members
- Enthusiastic, hard working with good interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working in Ireland is essential
- Dublin city centre
- €Neg depending on experience
- Discretionary bonus
If you are an experienced Senior Architectural Technologist in Ireland or abroad with recent architectural experience, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.