A medium sized architectural practice in south Dublin are expanding and seeking to add an experienced Senior Architectural Technologist to the team, to work on a range of commercial, leisure, healthcare, hospitality and residential projects across Dublin.
The successful Architectural Technologist will join a growing team and take responsibility for planning, tender and construction drawings for several commercial and residential projects, along with taking the projects through to site.
On offer is the opportunity to work on a varied project portfolio and work closely with the design team, client’s and take the projects through to completion.
*This is an ideal role for an experienced Architectural Technologist looking to join an established practice on the southside and avoid the daily city commute*
- Qualification in Architectural Technology
- A minimum of 8 years’ industry experience
- Recent architectural experience in Ireland working adhering to current industry regulations
- Strong technical understanding
- Proven ability to take projects from inception to completion
- Good working knowledge of the current building regulations
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch Up is essential and knowledge of Revit is highly desired
- Possess strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- South Dublin
- €50k – €60k doe
- Annual salary review
If you are a Senior Architectural Technologist or Architectural Technologist with some industry experience seeking a career move, please forward your CV to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion about this opportunity and other architectural opportunities currently available.