A long-established architectural practice in south Dublin, have an exciting career opportunity for an ambitious Architect to join the practice with a view to an Associate level position in the near future.
This small architectural practice currently has a range of commercial, residential, hospitality and civic projects at various stages in their portfolio and are seeking to appoint an Architect to be part of the growing office. It would ideally suit a Senior level Architect, who may not be utilising their skills in their current role and is looking for a career progressing opportunity.
Based in south Dublin, they are ideally suited to anyone looking to avoid the city centre commute and parking in provided. On offer is the opportunity to design, lead projects, liaise with clients and other stakeholders, mentor junior members and be part of a collaborative team on larger projects.
- Registered Architect with 5 years+ post graduate experience
- Previous architectural experience in Ireland is essential
- Project experience should include a range of commercial, hospitality and residential developments
- Good client liaising skills
- Experience working on projects from inception to completion
- Strong design and technical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential and familiarity with Revit is highly desired
Salary & Benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Parking available
- 20 days holiday + additional discretionary days
- Paid professional subscriptions
- South Dublin
If you are a qualified Architect with a minimum of 5 years’ experience interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.