A prestigious and highly commended Architectural practice in Dublin city are seeking to appoint a Senior Architect or Project Architect to assist in the running of the practice. They are at the forefront of both technology and environmental design and their project portfolio spans across all types of developments from conservation, commercial, retail, educational to leisure and pharmaceutical.
This is great opportunity for an experienced Architect, who is looking for a progressive career move and will be competent taking the lead on projects, managing resources, team and clients to ensure project timescales are met, in addition to steering the practice in the future.
This opportunity could also suit a Director of a small practice looking to merge and to take an active role in the direction of the practice in the future.
- Registered Architect with 10 years’ industry experience
- Previous experience managing projects in Ireland is essential to be considered
- Good all-round Architect with highly developed design skills and a strong technical understanding
- A thorough knowledge of Irish Building Regulations
- Proficiency in Revit is preferred
- Proven success in project delivery on small to large scale projects in Ireland
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership skills along with strong commercial acumen
- The ability to work closely with clients to ensure complete project satisfaction and develop long term business relations
- Excellent salary to commensurate with experience
- Bonus scheme
- Dublin city centre
If you are an experienced Architect seeking a progressive career move, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne.
*All calls are strictly confidential*