Resident Engineers urgently required for multiple RE positions on various Water and Wastewater projects in Dublin, Cork and the Midlands. Our client is one of Ireland’s leading Engineering consultancies with offices internationally. Working in both the public and private sectors, their core business sectors include buildings, transport, energy, water, environment, health, education, industry, oil and gas, communications and international development.
- Must have a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Must have experience working as Resident Engineer on Water and or Wastewater engineering projects.
- A minimum of 3 – 15 years’ post graduate industry experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with good report writing, analytical and computer skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent remuneration package commensurate with candidate’s experience. Basic salary + site allowance + car
- Benefits package
If you are a Resident Engineer who is considering making your next career move please send your CV to Caroline Herlihy or call for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.