Resident Engineer required to work on the upgrade of an existing Wastewater Treatment Plant in Dublin. The successful Resident Engineer will be employed with one of Ireland’s leading award winning engineering consultancies.
- Honours degree (level 8), or equivalent, in Mechanical engineering or equivalent qualification;
- At least 10 years’ post graduate relevant experience with at least 5 years’ relevant experience in the delivery of major Mechanical Engineering Infrastructure Works at least 3 years in water / waste water treatment plants.
- Have experience administering contracts using both the Public Works & FIDIC Contracts.
- Have a good knowledge and awareness of Health & Safety legislation and regulations.
- Have relevant experience on site, supervising MECIA (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Control & Automation) Works on water / wastewater engineering projects.
- Experience of detailed design / procurement and construction / commissioning experience in large scale waste water treatment processes and mechanical installations, including experience / knowledge of Aerobic Granular Sludge (AGS) systems and of sludge treatment processes.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Salary €70,000 – €75,000 OR €320 per day.
- Accredited Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidates
- A great place to work in an atmosphere of complete positivity
- Annual Golf Outing including overnight luxury hotel stay
- Free Social Club
If you are a Resident Engineer who is considering making your next career move please send your CV to Caroline Herlihy or call for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.