Resident Engineer – Roads:
Start date January 2019:
Experienced Resident Engineer required to join a top Irish owned Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy in Dublin. This role will suit a Resident Engineer with 8 – 10 years’ post graduate experience and at least 2 – 3 years recent experience working as RE on roads projects in Ireland.
- To work on a Roads project in North Dublin, circa €5m in value
- Due to commence in January 2019, for 1year and 3 months with an opportunity for a permanent role after this point.
- LIHAF funded scheme
Please call Caroline 086 8055216 for a confidential conversation.
- Must have a Level 8 Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Must be Chartered
- Minimum 8 – 10 years’ experience working as RE in Ireland
- Resident Engineer must have previous experience in Public Works Contract and in road projects, working on live carriageways with complex temporary traffic management, utilities diversions and public interactions.
- This role will involve a lot of coordination so good communication skills are essential
- Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent Salary (circa €60k – €70k+) doe
If you are a Resident Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. INDCIV