Civil / Structural Senior Resident Engineer required to work on the upgrade of an existing Water Treatment Plant in Kerry. You will be employed with one of Ireland’s leading award winning engineering consultancies.
The ideal Engineer will be a Civil / Structural Senior RE who will be part of a 2 person supervision team with the existing M+E RE. This role will suit an Engineer with experience working on water retaining structures/ water networks / excavations/ stakeholder consultation with landowners
Please contact Caroline for more detailed information about this role.
- Civil Engineering Degree and ideally Chartered
- 7 years’ experience working as an RE on water or wastewater projects on site and have experience of Irish Water Procedures
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Salary €60,000 OR €300 per day. This role can be a permanent or contract role.
- A great place to work in an atmosphere of complete positivity
- Annual Golf Outing including overnight luxury hotel stay
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidates
- Accredited Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Free Social Club
If you are a Resident Engineer who is considering making your next career move please send your CV to Caroline Herlihy or call for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.