A Registered Architect is required by an award winning architectural practice in Dublin city centre. This medium sized practice has evolved over the years and today they are involved in a range of educational and healthcare projects for both public/private sector clients’, in addition to small and medium scale commercial, residential and civic projects both in Ireland and the UK.
The successful Architect will join an established team working on a range of projects where support and career progression is guaranteed within a superb working environment.
This opportunity would suit a talented Architect who is looking to work within a friendly and collaborative office which promote a good work / life balance.
- RIAI or RIBA Architect, or eligibility to gain membership
- Minimum of 8 years’ post graduate experience
- Must be familiar with current Irish Building and Planning Regulations
- Project experience should include a range of high quality projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD essential and knowledge of Revit highly desired
- Proven track record of working effectively within teams
- Excellent communication skills
- €48k -€55k doe
- Dublin city centre
In addition to the above role, we have a large number of permanent positions with small, medium and large architectural practices across Ireland. Roles include Registered Architect, Project Architect, Design Architect and Graduate Architects.
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.