A Registered Architect with a minimum of 8 years’ industry experience is required by a well-known architectural practice in Dublin city centre. This medium sized practice has a strong foothold in the market and due to an increase in projects, they are looking to recruit a Registered Architect to manage a range of projects taking them through to completion.
Some of their current projects include a range of residential (multi-unit apartments, medium and large-scale housing developments), mixed-use and commercial projects.
The ideal Architect will preferably have some residential or mixed-use project experience, recent architectural experience in Ireland adhering to current building regulations, good design and technical understanding along with proficiency in AutoCAD or Revit is desired. The remit of this role will involve taking a range of projects from inception through to completion reporting to a Director and liaising with all stakeholders.
The successful candidate will join a well-established architectural practice with an excellent reputation in the market where they will get the opportunity to work on a range of projects across the Dublin area. Excellent work / life balance is encouraged, along with good career progression for the successful Architect.
- RIAI or RIBA Registered Architect with 8 years+ experience
- Proven project success taking projects from design stage to construction on site
- Project experience should include residential or mixed-use developments
- Excellent client liaison skills
- Strong design and technical skills
- Experience working with current building regulations
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD OR Revit
- Proven success leading projects
- Good site experience
- Must be eligible to live and work in Ireland
- €50k-€60k doe
- Annual salary review
- Discretionary bonus
- Dublin city centre
If you are an experienced Architect OR Graduate Architect working towards registration who is looking progress in architecture, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details on this position or other opportunities within architecture.