- Global Professional Consultants (GPC) are a highly respected specialist architectural, engineering and construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.
- Over 20 years’ experience working closely with job seekers and employers in Ireland, the UK and internationally.
- In order to meet the ever-increasing recruitment needs of our client’s in line with the growth of the Irish construction market, we have an immediate requirement for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our Dublin office.
- This opportunity would ideally suit an ambitious and confident individual, who is comfortable working in a busy and fast paced business, where hard work is financially rewarded.
Please call Caroline Herlihy – 086 8055216 for a confidential discussion.
Role & Duties:
- You will be responsible for the full recruitment process
- Candidate attraction – sourcing talented professionals for our existing client’s using the existing database, social media, networking and advertising.
- Candidate screening – interviewing candidates, interview preparation and cv presentation.
- Business development of existing and new client’s in the Irish market
- Meetings and presentations
- You will work alongside highly skilled Recruitment Consultants, who will provide you with the tools to become an expert in your field.
- Must have a degree from a recognised third level institution.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience working in recruitment in Ireland.
- Experience working in professional services within the construction industry will offer a distinct advantage.
- Confident, ambitious and career driven.
- Committed to offering the highest professional standards.
- Self-motivated, organised and have good time management skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Must be fluent in English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent Salary & Uncapped Commission
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile Phone
- Great location
If you want a challenging and rewarding career in recruitment, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Caroline Herlihy – 086 8055216 for a confidential discussion. INDCIV