An international project management and construction cost consultancy, who provide a full range of management and specialist services spanning the entire capital project life cycle are seeking to recruit junior and intermediate level Quantity Surveyors to join expanding teams. Some of their current projects include a range of commercial, industrial, retail, educational, public sector, leisure, data centres, healthcare, residential and civil engineering.
The ideal Quantity Surveyors will hold a degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying and have at least 12 months industry experience, preferably within a PQS firm.
In addition to an excellent salary and benefits package, career progression and professional development is encouraged and supported. Progression to Chartered status is fully supported with structures in place to ensure guidance and success.
- Degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying
- 1-4 years industry experience, preferably some of which was gained within a PQS consultancy
- Competently produce BoQs, tender submissions, valuations and final accounts
- Good IT skills including Good PC skills, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project and Buildsoft
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Excellent salary + superb benefits
- Bonus – discretionary
- Life Assurance
- Paid annual institute membership subscriptions
- 25 days leave
- Dublin city centre
If you are a qualified Quantity Surveyor who is looking to join an industry leading company, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.