Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager with 3 to 5 years’ experience required to join one of Ireland’s longest established Quantity Surveying practices in Ireland. The successful QS will be based in their Dublin office.
Their extensive clientele includes government departments, state councils and agencies, the Health Service Executive and local authorities. Also act for major British and Irish property development companies, financial institutions, industrialists, hotel groups and large private developers. Current projects include large scale commercial, healthcare, educational, public sector, leisure, hotel, residential and civil engineering.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager to join an existing and expanding team. The successful QS / Project Manager will work on a range of projects as either QS or Project Manager as per requirements.
- Degree qualified with at least 2 – 5 years’ experience in quantity surveying.
- The ideal QS will be Chartered or ambitious to achieve Chartered status.
- The ideal candidate should have some project management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary circa €50K – €60K
- For further information please call Caroline Herlihy for a confidential conversation.
If you are a QS and you are interested in your next career move please email your CV or call Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion.