Infrastructure Quantity Surveyor currently required to join the Cost Management Team within this highly respected company in their Dublin office.
Projects: They provide cost management services for a wide range of projects, including buildings, civil engineering, industrial infrastructure and major highway projects.
Role: The ideal Quantity Surveyor should be enthusiastic and flexible and have 4 to 6 years’ post graduate experience. Applicants should have experience from a broad range of projects including but not limited to roads, site infrastructure, services and buildings.
Reward: This firm offers excellent career development, award winning projects and a fantastic remuneration package. Above all this company is a fantastic place to work. Employees are highly valued and rewarded.
- Must have a degree in quantity surveying or equivalent.
- Professional member of the SCSI and / or the RICS or approaching their APC in which case assistance with completing the APC training will be given
- The successful Quantity Surveyor should have a minimum of 4 – 6 years post graduate experience working on civil engineering projects.
- Good report writing skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and construction industry estimating software such as CostOS & CostX
- Experienced in managing construction contracts (NEC, Public Works Contracts, FIDIC)
- Commercially astute with strong numerical skills, demonstrating an attention to detail
- Experienced working on a range of contracts including (NEC, Public Works Contracts & FIDIC).
- Must be commercially astute with excellent attention to detail.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent Salary commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience circa €60,000 – €70,000+ excellent benefits.
- Annual Bonus
- Group discount on Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Paid membership fees for two professional institutes
- Transport to work scheme
- Ongoing CPD
- Lovely offices
- A wonderful place to work
- A comprehensive and structured training and development program is in place and this is supported by a strong and active international skills network.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for an exciting career move, please email your CV or call Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.