Quantity Surveyor with 3 – 8 years+ required to join a superb and well established developer. This role will suit an ambitious Quantity Surveyor who is eager to progress their career with a company who is synonymous with providing quality residential developments across Ireland. Owing to an increase in workload they currently have a requirement for an experienced Quantity Surveyor in their Dublin office. This role will offer the successful QS excellent career prospects and an opportunity to work on substantial projects.
- Ideally have a Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying
- Must have a 3 – 8 years’ experience working as a QS in a developer or main contractor ideally working on residential projects.
- The successful QS must have at least 3 years’ experience working in Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to work both independently as well as part of a team.
- Must be able to work simultaneously on multiple projects and handle shifting deadlines and priorities; office environment is fast-paced.
- Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €65,000 – €75,000+ commensurate with the candidate’s experience
- Lap top & mobile phone
- Excellent career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move please call or email your CV to Caroline Herlihy. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.