A construction cost consultancy and project management company based in Dublin city, have a new opportunity for a qualified Quantity Surveyor with 4 years+ industry experience.
They provide a full range of management and specialist services spanning the entire project life cycle and some of their current projects include commercial, town centres, retail, civic / public sector, leisure, residential and healthcare developments.
The ideal QS will have a minimum of 4 years’ post graduate experience, along with strong verbal and report writing skills, previous project experience across commercial, retail, data centres and residential developments is desired. The successful candidate will work with indigenous and multinational companies currently investing in Ireland and Europe.
Excellent career progression opportunities on offer to the successful candidate.
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in quantity surveying
- A minimum of 1 year experience within a consultancy environment
- High level of report writing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be competent preparing bills of quantities, valuations, final accounts, contractual claims and cost reports
- Contract administration
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work
Attractive salary on offer along with tailored benefits, some of which include:
- 25 days holidays
- Seasonal travel pass
- Gym allowance
- Employer subsidised healthcare scheme
- Professional membership subscriptions
- Dublin city centre
If you are an experienced Quantity Surveyor in Ireland or interested in working in Ireland and meet the criteria above, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for further details.