Quantity Surveyor required to join an established industry leading developer. This company is synonymous with providing quality residential developments across Ireland. Due to an increase in workload they currently have a requirement for a Quantity Surveyor in their Dublin city centre office. This role will offer the successful QS excellent career prospects. The ideal candidate will be a qualified Quantity Surveyor with at least 3 – 5 years’ experience.
- Ideally have a Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying
- Must have a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience working in the property industry as a QS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; working with other teams within the organisation and other companies.
- Display strong analytical skills, including the ability to gather information, conduct analyses, and present findings.
- Proficient and accurate computer skills, particularly with respect to the Microsoft Office suite and with outstanding Excel model building skills.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work both independently and in a small team.
- Must be able to work simultaneously on multiple projects and handle shifting deadlines and priorities; office environment is fast-paced.
- Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €55,000 – €65,000++ commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible hours
- Excellent career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move please call or email your CV to Declan Hasson. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.