- Quantity Surveyor required to join an existing and expanding team. The successful QS will work with US multinational companies currently investing in Ireland and Europe on a significant Data centre project in Dublin.
- Company: Our client is an international project and construction cost consultant, providing a full range of management and specialist services spanning the entire capital project lifecycle. Projects include data centers, commercial, industrial, retail, educational, public sector, leisure, hotel, healthcare, residential and civil engineering.
- Benefits: This firm offers excellent career development, award winning projects and a fantastic remuneration package. Above all however this company is a fantastic place to work. Employees are highly valued and rewarded. The ideal Quantity Surveyor should be looking to further their career, within this long established consultancy.
- Degree qualified with at least 2 – 5 years’ experience in quantity surveying working with a PQS consultancy in Ireland.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must be commercially astute with excellent attention to detail.
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent salary circa €35,000– €40,000 + superb benefits package
- Car allowance circa €7,000
- Bonus – discretionary
- Office Gym with shower facilities
- Free Parking
- Life Assurance
- Paid annual institute membership subscriptions
- 25 days leave
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move please send your cv or call Caroline for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.