Quantity Surveyor with 3 years’ experience required to join leading Civil Engineering Contractor to work on various projects in the Dublin and Kildare area. You will have the option of being based on one of our client’s site offices outside the situated outside the M50.
- Degree qualified with at least 2 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying with a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be commercially and contractually aware.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Contractual administration
- Commercial resolution of Subcontract accounts;
- Commercial resolution with Clients of Scheme outcomes, including payments;
- Operation of Scheme Change Control;
- Estimating/pricing support to Schemes;
- Client and Supply Chain liaison;
- Quantity surveying activities in Delivery;
- General Quantity Surveying support/duties.
- €45k– €55k
- Excellent career development
- Company van / Travel allowance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.