Project Resident Engineer required to work on a large Watermain installation project in West Dublin. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of Irelands leading Civil and Structural Engineering and Consultancies.
The Project Resident Engineer will be focused on the development of water and wastewater treatment plants, sludge treatment and pumping stations in both municipal and industrial sectors.
- Project management of all aspects of water and wastewater pumping and treatment installations.
- Co-ordination of our ERP system and insuring projects are being delivered in compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Purchasing and acquisition of all BOQ items for projects including labour, parts and materials.
- Management of all on-site labour for projects.
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Writing engineering reports, method statements and commissioning schedules.
- Responsible for all O&M and Health & Safety documentation and enforcement of safe work practices onsite during all installation.
- A recognised level 8 degree in Civil Engineering or other equivalent qualification.
- At least 10 years’ post-graduate experience in the construction or site supervision of Civil Engineering works.
- At least 2 years’ experience on site supervision of Water Main Installation works (must include experience in dealing with utilities, traffic management, signing, pavement, safety barriers etc.)
- At least 2 years’ experience in the use of trenchless technologies on Water Main and Sewer Installation.
- Be a Chartered Engineer or a Chartered member of a relevant professional body.
- Hold a valid CSCS ticket in Signing Lighting and Guarding at Roadworks. (we can organise this training if required)
- Working at Heights (Harness) and Confined Space Training.
- Applicants must be in Ireland and eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary circa €70K – €80K
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Excellent Pension
- Free Parking
- Travel to Work Scheme
- Paid annual institute membership subscription
If you are a Project Resident Engineer considering a career move, send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience based in Dublin.