Project Quantity Surveyor with 5 years+ experience required to join a leading Main Building Contractor to be based in their Office in North Dublin. This Contractor has a great reputation to work for and will support your growth and development into Senior Management. The successful Project QS can expect to work on a large-scale housing project initially which is in the North West of Dublin.
- Degree qualified with at least 5 years’+ experience in Quantity Surveying with a Main Building Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- The successful Project Quantity Surveyor should be commercially and contractually aware
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work
- Assist Senior QS by processing payments, obtaining final account agreements etc.
- Provide commercial assistance to site team
- Attend commercial meetings with QS team
- Provide input to contracts with client’s representatives
- Control strategy of commercial contracts
- Excellent salary circa €60,000– €70,000
- Top benefits package
- Excellent career development
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance
If you are a Project Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.