Project Quantity Surveyor with 3 – 4 years’ experience required to join a Main Contractor to work on projects based in Dublin. This Contractor has a great reputation for building quality and excellence and has a reputation in the industry for being a great place to work. The successful Project QS will report to the Senior QS / Commercial Manager and will have responsibility for the delivery of flagship projects throughout Dublin examples of which are listed below.:
Types of Projects:
- Student Accommodation
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
- Performing risk, value management and cost control;
- Advising on procurement strategy;
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
- Allocating work to subcontractors;
- Providing advice on contractual claims;
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments;
- Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
- Degree qualified with at least 3 – 4 years’+ experience in Quantity Surveying.
- QS experience with a main building contractor in Ireland is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary circa €55,000– €65,000
- Top benefits package.
- Excellent career development.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance.
If you are a Project Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.