Project Manager required for one of Ireland’s top tier Main Contractor’s to work on a Project based in Galway. They have a large portfolio of work with expertise in Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Industrial sectors across the country. They are expanding their team are currently recruiting a Project Manager for a role in the Midlands or the West. This is the ideal role for a Project Manager from the Midlands or the West currently working in Dublin or overseas who would like to work with a leading contractor closer to home. In time this role will develop into a contracts manager role responsible for all Western and Mindland projects..
- Residential €50m
- Hotel x 2 €25m & €30m
- Commercial – €25m – €30m
- Datacentres – €20m – €60m
- Student Accommodation €30m
- Agreeing project objectives
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget
- Agreeing programme and delivering the project in accordance with same
- Attending site meetings
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
- Ensuring an efficient construction site
- Delivering projects with the highest quality
- Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times
- Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or Engineering
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK with at least 3 years of this in a Project Managers role.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience working as Project Manager on building projects valued above €5 million.
- Negotiable depending on the candidate’s experience. Circa €80K – €90K + Benefits
- Company car / car allowance
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and internationally.