Project Manager required for a leading Residential Developer to work on a large-scale housing project in West Dublin near the M4. This role is specifically for candidates who have recent Irish or UK housing experience on schemes of over 50 units. Our client has highly ambitious expansion plans and aims to become one of the largest house builders in Ireland.
Please contact Declan on 0861451302 for more info.
- Degree in Engineering / Construction Management preferably
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Ideally have at least 2 years’ experience working as a PM on housing projects in Ireland recently
- Must be commercially aware
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for Site Team and have a number of sectional foremen working below him.
- Report to the Contracts Manager / Company Director.
You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards
- Basic salary circa €75k -85k+ (DOE and not tightly bracketed)
- Travel Allowance / Company vehicle
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson 0861451302 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.