Project Manager required for an award winning Top Tier Main Building Contractor in the Munster region. Our client has a diverse project portfolio in the Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Industrial sectors. This role is for a commercial build project and could suit an experienced project manager from Munster who is currently working in Dublin or overseas and would prefer a role with a top tier main contractor closer to home.
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for the Site Manager / General Foreman.
- Report to the Contracts Director / Contracts Manager.
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Liaise with the Design Team, sitting in/chairing meetings, raising RFI’s, reviewing and assembling Technical Submissions, etc.
- Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have at least 5 years experience working as a Project Manager on building projects in the Ireland or the U.K.
- Must be commercially aware
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent salary circa €70,000 – €80,000
- Superb benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.