Project Manager required for a leading main building contractor. Our client has many large scale projects starting shortly in the commercial, retail, leisure/ hospitality, life science, healthcare and industrial/infrastructure sectors. The ideal Project Manager will already have worked in a project managerial capacity on major building projects in Ireland or the U.K.
- Agreeing project objectives
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget
- Agreeing programme and delivering the project in accordance with same
- Attending site meetings
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
- Ensuring an efficient construction site
- Delivering projects with the highest quality
- Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times
- Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience working as Project Manager on building projects in the Ireland or the U.K.
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- Circa €80K – €90K
- Benefits package
- Company car / car allowance.
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally