Project Manager ideally from a Main Building Contracting background required for Client-Side Role (working for the developer) to oversee the construction on residential projects across Dublin and the surrounding areas. This is the ideal role for the experienced Senior Project Manager who wants a change from Main Contracting. Our client is set to become the leading residential developer in Ireland and has a large number of prestigious projects in progress and in the pipeline.
- Must be degree qualified in Engineering or Construction Management
- 10+ years’ experience working with Main Building Contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- At least 5 years specifically working as a Senior Project Manager with a Main Contractor in the UK or Ireland.
- Residential experience is preferred.
- Strong IT skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Strong Communication skills
- A good eye for finishes
- A good working knowledge of BCAR legislation
- Monitoring main contractor performance
- You will be responsible for managing several projects,
- Ensuring project targets are met
- providing progress and budgetary reports.
- As Contracts Manager you will attend senior company management meetings and report to a company director
- As the developer’s Representative, you will hold regular Design team meetings, contractor meetings and safety meetings.
- Ensuring that projects are finished to the highest standards
- Great benefits package
- Travel allowance
- (There is a great deal of flexibility regarding package for this role)
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.