Project Manager required to join a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on major projects based in Dublin. This Contractor has a great reputation throughout the industry for being a great company to work for. This is an exciting senior role for a Senior PM that wants to take the next step in their career and join a team of ambitious construction professionals to work on some of the most prestigious projects in the Dublin area.
- Agreeing project objectives
- Representing the interests of the client and the contractor
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget agreeing programme and delivering the project in accordance with same
- Attending site meetings
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
- Ensuring an efficient construction site
- Delivering projects with the highest quality
- Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.
- Engineering Degree
- 10 years’ experience preferably working as a site engineer for a Main Building Contractor (Ireland or UK).
- At least 3 years working as a Project Manager on building projects in the UK or Ireland
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent salary circa €80k – €90k
- Superb benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
- Annual Bonus
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.