Project Manager required to join a young and progressive top 20 Main Building Contractor. Our client has a diverse project portfolio in the Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial and Fit-Out sectors. Please call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion – 086 1893835
The successful Project Manager will work on a €6M hotel refurbishment for one of Ireland’s and the UK’s leading hotel chains. You will report to the Contracts Director / Contracts Manager and take responsibility for planning and coordinating all aspects of the construction process, whilst managing the full construction team on site. This is an ideal role for a Project Manager looking to advance their career within a highly progressive main contractor. This company is planning massive expansion intending to double turnover in the next few years.
- €12M Mixed-use Development – North Dublin
- €6M Housing Development – Kildare
- €5M Leisure Refurb – Dublin
- Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working as a Project Manager on building projects.
- The role will suit a well rounded Project Manager.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary circa €80k-90k
- Company vehicle / car allowance
- Excellent career progression with an open-door policy
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.