Project Managers required for a Top Tier Contractor for the delivery of housing projects in Dublin, Kildare and Wicklow. Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will project manage the build of a large scale housing development from tender through to construction and hand over. This role is permanent and the successful Project Manager can progress to the role of Contracts Manager.
Call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion on 0861893835
- Arrange weekly co-ordination meetings to review the previous week’s progress and the oncoming two week look ahead while taking cognisance of the overall completion programme.
- Manage and co-ordinate all design information including superseded information as per the Quality Plan.
- Assists the project team in the procurement process and ensure trade contractors are correctly briefed and understand our project requirements through Pre-Appointment Meetings.
- Act as a role model and lead by example in a consistently professional manner.
- Active involvement in HSE Management on our projects and challenge working practices on site and across our business to ensure continuous improvement.
- Consistently communicates and enforces our commitment to Zero Defect and Zero Snags.
- Drafts, reviews and approves Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS) with the support of the Contracts Manager, Foremen and Safety-Officer.
- Identify and co-ordinate Package Owners to ensure all necessary deliverables are allocated and understood and that interfaces are appropriately coordinated.
- Plans close out of works including O&M Manuals while allocating resources in accordance with the handover strategy and contract programme.
- Leads the way in communicating to the project team and raising NCR’s when works are not delivered to the appropriate standards.
- Degree Qualified in a Construction related field.
- Experience in the delivery of Public Private Partnership projects essential.
- 7+ years’ experience with main building contractors.
- You must have good knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong IT skills
- Base €75k – €85k
- Great benefits package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.