A successful and vibrant Architectural practice in Cork is expanding and seeking to recruit an experienced Project Architect to their growing team. With an ever-expanding project portfolio, the successful Project Architect will join a well-respected and award-winning practice, who are working on a range of commercial, residential and retail projects across Ireland.
In addition to working on exciting projects, personal and professional development is encouraged and rewarded.
The ideal Architect will possess strong design skills and a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience preferably within large-scale commercial, retail or residential developments.
- RIAI or RIBA Registered Architect
- 5 years’ post graduate architectural experience
- Project experience should include medium to large scale commercial, retail or mixed-use developments
- Thorough understanding and experience with Irish planning and building legislation
- Strong concept design skills and design development
- Creative flair
- Previous job running experience is essential
- Full proficiency in BIM is required
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills
- €Excellent remuneration package
- 21 days’ holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Annual salary review
If you are a Registered Architect with strong design skills, recent industry experience and are interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are strictly confidential and your CV will not be submitted to any positions without full discussion. INDARC