One of Ireland’s leading Architectural practices with offices across Ireland and internationally, is seeking to appoint a Senior Architect in their Cork office. The ideal candidate will be a Registered Architect with in excess of 10 years architectural experience looking for a long-term career move.
This position would ideally suit an experienced Project Architect / Job Runner who has a thorough understanding of the architectural landscape in Ireland and who has proven success liaising with client’s, running projects, design work and managing project timescales. This is great opportunity for an experienced Architect offering genuine career progression in the coming years.
If you are interested in furthering your career with a progressive Architectural practice, who are leading the way in design using the latest technologies and have an excellent reputation both in Ireland for project delivery, this is for you.
- Registered Architect holding RIAI membership
- A minimum of 10 years Architectural experience, with some familiarity of the Architectural landscape across the region
- Previous job running experience should include a range of large scale commercial or industrial projects
- Have recent Architectural experience working to current legislation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven success managing projects and resources
- Ambitious and hard-working with a desire to succeed
- Excellent salary package on offer
If you are a qualified Architect with Irish experience either living here OR looking to return to Ireland and you are looking for an opportunity to progress with a market leading architectural practice offering a genuine career path, please forward you cv to Deborah Byrne for further details.