A Registered Architect or Senior Architectural Technologist with strong job running experience is required by a well-known architectural practice in Dublin city.
The successful Job Runner will report to a Director and manage a largescale project in excess of €100m through to completion on site. The project will comprise of mixed-use and educational developments and the successful Architect or Architectural Technologist with take responsibility for leading a team, co-ordinating drawings and liaising with all parties to successful completion.
This opportunity will suit an experienced Senior Architectural Technologist or Architect, who is looking to progress their career and seeking an opportunity to take a significant project from design development through to completion. In addition to mixed-use and educational projects, they also have a range of commercial, retail, leisure and healthcare developments in their current project portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have circa 10 years’ post graduate experience and have proven success managing a largescale project through to completion.
- Senior Architectural Technologist OR Registered Architect
- Ideally 10-15 years architectural experience, some of which must have been gained in Ireland working with current building regulations
- Proven success managing a largescale mixed-use project from design development through to construction on site
- Strong leadership skills to manage a small team
- Thorough understanding of current building regulations
- Proficiency in AutoCAD OR Revit
- Solid experience taking projects through the construction stage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong client liaison skills
- Proven track record of working effectively with all stakeholders
- Annual bonus
- Dublin city centre
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist or Architect with previous job running experience interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne.