Fantastic role for a Senior / Principle Electrical Engineer to join a global engineering multi discipline consultancy in Dublin. The Senior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for design and management of a range of projects including Data Centres, Commercial and Industrial Buildings for blue chip companies.
Please call Janette Purcell on 086 781 0666 for a confidential discussion.
- Relevant Building Services Degree or Electrical Engineering Degree is essential
- Electrical Engineer with 7+ experience in building services environment
- Experience in a client facing role, managing services design from concept to completion and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously whilst maintaining a hands-on approach to design on projects.
- Be proficient with Irish Building Regulations, CIBSE Design Guides, British Standards and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Previous relevant experience working in Ireland or the UK an advantage
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Basic salary circa €65,000 – €75,000 – fully negotiable depending on skills & experience
- 5% Pension scheme
- Health care
- Subsidised gym fees
- Great location off the M50
If you are an Electrical Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Janette Purcell on 086 781 0666 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of M&E professionals within Ireland and Internationally. INDMEC