Principle Electrical Design Engineer (Building Services) required for an International multidiscipline consultancy with a global footprint to work in their Dublin office. The successful Principle Electrical Design Engineer will lead a team and be responsible for design and management of a range of projects some of which are detailed below. You will report to the Building Services Director.
- Data Centre – The 10 acres greenfield site capable of supporting the phased development of approximately 11.5MW of data centre space across four separate buildings on a dedicated campus, totaling approximately 190,000sqft of space
- Commercial Office space
- Degree in Building Services Engineering / Electrical Engineering
- Ideally have experience in designing a range of projects
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- The successful Principle Electrical Design Engineer should have minimum 7+ years’ electrical design experience within an engineering consultancy at a senior level
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €65,000 negotiable depending on experience
- Detailed benefits package available on application
- Accredited excellent CPD programme
- Flexible working hours
If you are a Principle / Lead Electrical Design Engineer and are looking for your next career move, please call Caroline Herlihy all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We will not send you cv out without your consent.